As most people uses Windows as their primary Operating System, many encountered the issue of preventing applications to run during start-up. With the help of common researches, we have found the solution and is also categorized under the Newbie Guide. As you have recalled, the Newbie Guide a section where short tutorials are posted not technically for the Newbies but because the task is very simple to do. Together with additional screenshots, we could assure you that after reading this post, you could finally depend on your own after installing some auto-running applications during start-up.
So let's get this guide started then!
1. Click in the Windows Logo or hit the Windows Key in your Keyboard.
2. Type in the Search Bar "msconfig"
- Run the application after typing msconfig.
3. Click on the "Startup" Tab.
- Tick the boxes of the applications that you don't want to run during startup.
4. Hit on OK and choose whether to restart your Computer now or later.
- Changes will only happen after a short and quick restart on your local computer is made.
I sure hope this helps! 'til the next time!
For any questions, suggestions and clarifications... Please comment your inquiries below or hit the contact form and send us your thoughts!