Now you can serve as an example by using GMail’s Google Lab product “Undo Send”. This feature of GMail which is authored by a user named Yuzo F is the answer to the common problem stated above. By using this feature, the user will be granted a few seconds to “Undo” the sending of the message before it is completely sent.
To enable this feature in GMail, see the step-by-step procedure below.
- Login to your GMail account
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the page
- Click on Settings
- Go to Labs tab
- Use the Search feature of the page (Type Undo Send)
- Change the radio button by setting it to Enabled
- Click on Save Changes below
After doing these steps, it is now expected that every time you send an e-mail, a short notification will prompt on the top center of your screen giving you the option to Undo the action you have made.
For a screenshot of the area you’ll be working on to achieve this state, see the screenshot taken from our own GMail.
'Til our next post!